Here are some common characteristics of people I help. Am I describing you?
I can help you if you:
- are dissatisfied with some or all of your body or yourself and are constantly looking to change or “fix” these things.
- say things like “I was really good/bad because…”
- often mentally beat up on yourself.
- compare yourself to other people and use that to decide how to feel about yourself.
- don’t feel in control of your thoughts or emotions.
- feel like life is happening to you instead of for you.
- avoid mirrors, pictures, or social events.
- frequently adjust your hair, outfit, makeup, etc.
- are familiar with feeling guilty, ashamed, fearful, etc.
- aren’t familiar with feelings of confidence, sexiness, playfulness, freedom, peace, etc. and want to be.
- know you want more for yourself and are confused about what or how to get it.
- are ready to take action for yourself.
Did I just describe you? Or perhaps someone you know?
I want to talk to you.
Do you want to learn how to:
- approach personal wellness and growth from an attitude of self-acceptance and peace?
- disconnect your self-worth from external sources and cultivate it from within?
- turn self-deprecation into self-love?
- gain power and autonomy over their thoughts and experiences?
- experience life more confidently and powerfully?
- invite self-compassion into every moment?
- shift feelings of not enough to feelings of more than enough?
- utilize your body as your personal tool for cultivating deep wisdom, intuition, and self-love?
Cool – fill out this form to set up your no-cost intro session.
If I described someone you know, send them the link and invite them to connect.
I look forward to chatting with you.